A view of Hagya Sofia's dome from the park that lies in Sultanahmet Square, between Hagya Sofia and the Blue Mosque. The fountains at night were making a nice counterpart to the massive and reddish volume of the church. A long exposure helped me to create a better shape of the fountain.
Critiques | Translate
rahimyts (1618) 2009-07-09 6:17
Very nice captured. DOF is also.
As a turkish man I liked your point of view.
Thanks and regards my friend.
erhan1958 (15366) 2009-07-09 8:16
I like this photo very much.
Stunning image of this action capture. Excellent framing and timely captured in sharp details
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Exposure: f/11, 2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Istanbul
- Theme(s): Historical structure of Istanbul [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-09 5:52