Taken beneath the Esplanade bridges.
For a change no post-taking work was needed, except for resizing and shapening the resized image for posting as the resizing always seems to take away some of the sharpness.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mimagica (637) 2008-05-03 1:30
excellent POV, i like really.
Dr_Nibbles (283) 2008-05-10 5:52
Great photo, perfect motif. I don't really know if it's right, but there seems to be a light tilt to the left, which if removed would even make the symmetry more striking. Not sure though if it's a matter of the bridge not being in a right angle to the shore.
bebecam (161) 2009-02-11 17:57
perfect symmetry with great contrast, lines, curves and forms
- Copyright: Mark Freitag (naga_laut) (408)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D200 DSLR, Nikkor 70-300 f:4-5.6 G AF
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): A Convergence of Lines, Light & Shadow [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-05-02 16:44
- Favorites: 1 [view]