Photographer's Note

Built in 1816 on the site of the old fortress belonging to the Counts of Dreux, Saint-Louis Chapel of Dreux houses the sepultures of the Bourbon-Orléans family. The first building was in neo-classical style and built by the Duchess of Orléans, later to be extended by her son King Louis-Philippe, in neo-Gothic style.
Un édifice « Royal »

Photo Information
Viewed: 2054
Points: 124
  • None
Additional Photos by Philippe guillard (papagolf21) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 12338 W: 879 N: 22118] (93264)
View More Pictures