Point Lobos is a state park along the California coastline. It's a marine habitat and nature reserve with wonderful hiking trails and amazing rock formations along the water, which make it an ideal home for various birds, sea lions, fish and other creatures. They also make it an ideal place for photography, especially as the sun sets across the water.
This is the fourth in a series of five black and white photos from an afternoon and evening in Point Lobos.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andrew Lipsett (ACL1978) (7467)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2009-02-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SD600
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Black and White [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-06-22 6:56