Took this picture of the "Szabadaság híd" (Freedom bridge) in Budapest some weeks ago.
Happy that there were some clouds to liven the sky up.
There might be better pics in the night, but I like this one, too. Or do you think it is "just too touristic" and not worth here. Well, the discussion is open :-)
PS: Hope the horizont is this time straight enough for the sharp eyes here on TE ...
- Copyright: Inti Raimi (Roman1978) (23)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90 Nikkor 18-105mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-21 15:53