Just a spectacular view on the road in Colorado. Can't remember where. The light was stunning so I jumped out of the car and shot it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ChrisJ (96610) 2012-05-19 9:48
I like the textural & tonal nuances here & the repetiiton of the gullies in the heavily eroded bare hillside. The lighting has revealed the relief admirably. A wonderful warm cold color contrast also between the yellow ochre and the blue grey sky, & with good sharpness & low pov. Tfs!
dale54 (6605) 2012-05-19 11:17
eva hello,nice,attractive shot,very impressive pic,great light and color! tfs! dr
LAPIAZ (3136) 2012-05-20 10:00
A beautifull hot golden light and a geometric erosion, well captured !
- Copyright: Eva Kato (dawekato) (2269)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSCH9, built-in Zeiss 31-465mm zoom
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rocks - weird and wonderful, Remarkable Rocks [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-19 8:10