Walking along the Rawsheh corniche just by the side walk i found this palm tree trunk written on it names of males & females expressing love for one another.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
worldcitizen (6823) 2009-05-15 13:21
I have seen names carved into trees here in the USA, but it is interesting to see the way the names are added to this palm tree. Each small piece of the trunk provides the perfect place to write love notes. :-)
IElia (8) 2009-07-09 5:53
Dear Mr. Hussein,
Nice photo. It reminds me of my childhood and writing our names on Tree trunks and Rocks. Thank you.
Keep us the good photos.
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (815)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-14
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: SONY Alpha A350 Digital SLR, Sony DT 18-70mm F3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-15 4:41