Bamberg on an afternoon, shortly after a big rain hit the city...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SnapRJW (23602) 2011-11-22 4:26
Hello Bartek - Brilliant light and the contrast between the warmly lit, colourful buildings and dark brooding sky is excellent. I like the soft reflections too. best regards Rosemary
iacobi (309) 2011-11-22 8:16
An interesting architectural scene, sharpness exposure and natural colors are excellent!...well done.!!
dawekato (2269) 2011-11-22 8:40
You do have a way with colour! I love the soft pastel eflections in the water. But there is too much sky. Crop it down to half.
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (3146)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS, Hitech ND Grad 0.6 Soft
- Exposure: f/11, 1/50 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): less known places [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-22 1:52