every town has its characters and asheville's "sister bad habit" is one of its favorites.
he/she whizzes around town on a tall bicycle teasing and taunting passersby with bawdy jokes and comments.
this day i happened to catch "her" resting for a moment near a piece of modern sculpture, where she was only too happy to strike a pose for me :)
Critiques | Translate
Mondaychild (378) 2013-03-28 6:45
"she" is a real eyecatcher - I couldnīt resist clicking the thumb.
The pose is good, and you also managed to get her eye contact with the camera.
Unforunately, especially the lower part with the bike is a bit overexposed; the bikeīs wheels are cropped.
Thanks for sharing photos of unusual people!
- Copyright: kristin fellows (KristinsCamera) (2373)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-02
- Categories: Humorous
- Exposure: f/4, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): the other side of Asheville, how do you like these legs?!, take me as i am, street scenes from Addis Ababa [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-28 5:52