The Beach of Canal is located in the Natural Park of Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast in the province of Algarve, municipality of Aljezur.
It is a beach of pebbles, sand in a wild state in full without and of great natural beauty which can be reached by paths of Earth from the site of Vales on the road between Aljezur and Arrifana Beach and not have directions for getting there and access is difficult and advised for 4 x 4 cars.
More photos on:www.panoramio.com/user/jotalgarb
Critiques | Translate
Jeppo (17639) 2012-04-02 14:12
excellent perspective with the focus of the wild oceanic waves, leaving the cliffs nuanced by the mist
NeleThys (34) 2012-05-06 8:53
Woow, what a nice one! I like the mist here, and the different aspects of the colour blue. Good work!
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1015)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hama UV 58mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/300 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-02 1:51