The Japanese do nothing half-way. This is just a restaurant wall on a street in Akasaka...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Morac (27719) 2011-06-18 15:09
Belle composition bien coloriée.
korbee (6617) 2011-06-18 16:09
Always feeling for style and class and keeping it simple at the same time,thats the strenght of the Japanese..
Nice one John.
annjackman (20385) 2011-06-19 0:42
Wonderful design and colours beautifully caught. Very well seen and taken.
wawa (692) 2011-06-19 0:44
Very harmonious composition. Great capture
gmg (4202) 2011-06-19 2:23
Beautiful composition and colors. Nice photo
Bartleby (13552) 2011-06-19 2:38
love this. This could easily be a poster for a movie! Good composition and exposure management.
gut31 (103) 2011-07-06 17:24
Effectively the japanese are very good for presentation. very nice composition.
- Copyright: John Paskey (happypoppeye) (4817)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, ISO 400
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-18 12:26