Divers Entering "Dos Ojos" (Two Eyes) Cenote in Mexico. The Dos Ojos underground river is located in the Jacinto Pat "Ejido", or communal land, at the "Solidaridad" municipality in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The world's most important underground rivers are located in the Mayan Riviera. The "Dos Ojos" system is 61,000 meters long & is classified as one of the most beautiful.
- Copyright: Margo Cavis (margocavis) (208)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CanonEOS400D Digital Rebel XTi, Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-30 13:36