Villas Delfines is a hotel located in Holbox Island in a white sandy beach at the Mexican Caribbean. It features romantic bungalows on the sea shore, designed and built in a natural and ecological way, with a Caribbean style.
Critiques | Translate
trekks (14348) 2009-05-04 1:26
Looks like the sand is really white here.
But I find the architecture style of this resort huts to be very interesting, especially when looking at it under the bright sunlight.
JOHANN_VEGA (13) 2010-09-28 15:03
Yo me hospede en este hotel, ese viaje fue genial....
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (632)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Ixus 400
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Best of TREKEARTH [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-04 0:57