Here on the Mexico Pacific coast, these crazy crow-like birds fly around in huge flocks at twilight before roosting high in the coconut palms.
I tried this without a tripod, so it a little rough. I used Topaz DeNoise and purposely kept it dark right out of the camera.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dave Renfroe (daveRen) (144)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 90, Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX, B+W 67 mm circular Polarize
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Sunsets around the World, !! Mexico Rural !!, Beaches, Flyingbirds.., Westcoast Mexico [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-07 8:21