A freshly painted, colorful storefront in Sayulita, Mexico.
This once sleepy, fishing village on the Pacific coast is now one of Mexico's most popular tourist destinations.
I posted a picture of this storefront last month that was taken in December 2012. I think I prefer the old paint job.
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (75422) 2013-10-13 8:08
Lovely colorful fašades!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, chosen pov and composition truly pleased me!
TFS - congratulations!
My best regards and greetings from Brazil,
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6GII
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-13 6:54