A colorful storefront in Sayulita, Mexico.
This once sleepy, fishing village on the Pacific coast is now one of Mexico's most popular tourist destinations.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jemaflor (88059) 2013-09-19 13:07
Interesting photo on these coloured houses, taken with a good light, well made and presented, tfs.
cargus (9075) 2013-09-20 0:07
Wonderful composition of colors you framed. The clarity, colors and lights very well managed. Well done.!!
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6GII
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-19 7:38