A view from a home in the Nanzal area of Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico. This once sleepy, fishing village is now a vibrant tourist mecca, retirement home destination and favorite vacation spot for surfers.
Critiques | Translate
loves_summer (1310) 2010-12-12 16:28
Nice panorama. I like the bright colours and the ocean in the distance. Good use of natural light and nice architectural details.
Thanks for sharing!
humayun (3053) 2010-12-12 21:19
good work and nice green place with sea........
pov is nice also........
dta (81032) 2010-12-13 1:39
Hello DAve ,
That is the kind of place that i should enjoy for my vacations . A pretty touristic resort , and a colorful composition .
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-11
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I, Tiffen 67mm Haze-1
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-12 14:50