Typical house in Mexcaltitan, a magical village (pueblo mágico) in the west of Mexico. The Secretariat of Tourism designates as "pueblo mágico" the villages with cultural, historical and tourist attractions.
This fishing village is seated on a small island in the middle of a lagoon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (4270)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D40, AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 G II
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-01 17:30