The wonderful colours of the houses in Mexico. I can never get tired of it!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Hristo (147) 2008-11-08 6:14
brandstaetter (15915) 2008-11-08 8:27
a graphical shot, well seen and well composed.
Itīs not only the contrast of colours, also the contrasts of textures that I like.
sedaeristurk (457) 2008-11-08 8:50
Hello Natasha..Very nice work with good and bright colors.Well done.Seda
kaptan (1444) 2008-11-08 9:25
Bartleby (13472) 2008-11-08 10:30
I always like those graphic shot. Yours is no exception. The bright colors, the lines and this number...good job!
- Copyright: Natasha Wong (Spunkie) (318)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-01
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: CANON EOS 400D, 100-300mm f4-5.6 L
- Exposure: f/4, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Wonderful Colours! [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-08 5:17