The Desert of Altar, located in the north of Mexico, is one of the most hot and inhospitable places in the country. Its area is 3944 square kilometers and its temperature can reach 50ēC
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jhm (150812) 2013-07-27 0:30
I like the wonderful colours of the desert, this is almost impossible that we see vegetation between the desert sand.
I like the high temperatures, but 50° Celsius is a little bit too much.
Very nice contrast between the colour of the sand and the lovely blue sky in background.
Splendid composition, excellent captured, TFS.
Have a Nice weekend,
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (4726)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D40, AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 G II
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-25 21:48