A few weeks ago I saw an old movie on TV: "The terminator", with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In the final scene, the heroine crosses the Mexican border to fill up the gas tank of her car. The station is, of course, dirty, ugly and dusty.
But in real life the gas stations in this country are like the one shown in this photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (58862) 2014-03-29 10:03
let me be the first to critique this photo :)
its a shame because gas stations often make wonderful subjects, but most people avoid them.
for example, look at the colors you got here, and i like the wide open feel. excellent day for photos and you took advantage of it.
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (3057)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D40, AF-S Nikkor 12-24 mm 1:4 G ED
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Petrol Station. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-25 21:53