This incredible landscape makes up a vast part of the state of Queretaro, central Mexico. We were traveling from San Juan del Rio to Jalpan in the state of San Luis Potosi.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dta (56542) 2010-11-26 9:06
Hello Dave ,
I like a lot this kind of landscape : arid , but with some greenery ; mountainious , but not too rough . The view id beautiful , and leads the eyes towards the pyramidal summit in the BG . The sky is splendid .
Thanks for teh share .
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I, Tiffen 67mm Haze-1
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-26 8:33