This 1942 Chevrolet truck was the first motorized vehicle in this village. Now is preserved and on display in a public place.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
danos (82577) 2014-06-11 2:01
nice the view of the old Chevrolet truck as 'resting' under the covered roof of the garage.
jhm (134360) 2014-06-12 3:50
A pity that these old truck not is restored, a wonderful exemplar out of 1942, these truck is younger that I self!
Sharpness and clarity make these picture very well, nice detailed.
Excellent composition, nice presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
fotka (3171) 2014-07-15 5:03
After hard work for many year this vehicle ended as tourist's attraction in museum.
Great quality photo with great composition, colors, light and sharpness.
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (2209)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-30
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 12-24 mm 1:4 G ED
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-10 21:49