The Mexicans take great pride in their public spaces and the trees are always well maintained.
Besides adding beauty they are also important for the shade that they provide.
Beneath these trees caballeros can have their shoes shined while watching the world go by.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I, Tiffen 72mm UV
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-14 10:36