Day after Day Of The Dead, climbing up Cholula pyramid, the largest pyramid ever built (some dispute over this). The sun rising beyond this man seemed to symbolize rebirth after the previous day's celebration of death.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Bartleby (13246) 2008-06-14 8:37
Superb atmosphere. The light must not have been easy to manage but it worked out wonderfully. I wonder what the result would have been if you had chosen a tighter crop on the silouhette though. I can't help but feeling there's a little too much space on the left-hand side even thought this tree is a nice inclusion.
- Copyright: Phillip Homer (fijiphil) (1355)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D, Sigma 17-70mm, 2.8-4.5 DC Macro
- Exposure: f/18.0, 1/3000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-14 2:22