Just remembering Mexico on some shots from the end of 2006. Such an interesting city!
This is one construction inside the museum, at Mexico DC, showing how it was a long time ago. It is such a perfect sensation as they built it into a vegetation where you fell back on those days.
Critiques | Translate
jmcl (14535) 2008-02-23 22:45
Evocative place .. wonderful textures .. well composed with the framing greens .. very nice.
lucasgalodoido (21708) 2008-02-28 14:23
ta longe de casa hein, esse ano acho que também vo pra aí, depois me passa algumas dicas! A foto ficou ótima, mostrando bem essa curiosa e diferente cultura azteca (acho que é isso né?)
parabéns e Abraço!
- Copyright: Rico Araujo (rico) (514)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Mexico
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-23 20:38