The Museo Soumaya is a private museum in Mexico City with free admission. It is owned by the Carlos Slim Foundation and contains the extensive art, religious relics, historical documents, and coin collection of Carlos Slim and his late wife Soumaya, after whom the museum was named.
The official website is www.museosoumaya.org
The picture was taken from a Turibus bus.
Museo Soumaya by JŠed Fonseca Toledo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Brazil License.
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Sigma 18-200 / 3.5-6.3, SanDisk CF 512MB, Marumi DHG Lens Protector 62mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-05 17:35