Santa Rosalía owes its foundation and subsequent grouth to a significant deposit of copper, which has been exploited since the late 19th century until 1957. It is currently a small fishing port.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (45818) 2013-08-16 11:43
I have to say that you're a welcome member to our TE club :)
We don't get the opportunity to view many photo's from Mexico! and i'm talking more about the real-life Mexico, not the resort-Mexico.
its great to see the grunge, the daily life scenes.
I'm sure the port would look prettier once the water level rises :)
thanks for this good photo
jemaflor (74294) 2013-08-16 11:44
Good angle and interesting depth with all these boats in the Fg, well composed with the view of the pier.
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (1425)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-19
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D40, AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 G II
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-16 10:44