I found that fall colors look even better when evening sun rays highlight the tree from the side.
Adjusted colors and contrast, added sharpness.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Royaldevon (28379) 2008-10-19 1:19
I cannot believe that this has attracted so little interest!
The pov is good with a good lead-in, the composition is good with an off-centre positioning, the light striking through the trees gives fabulous, almost 3D interest and the colours have that superb, autumn mix.
I like it!
- Copyright: Sam Wald (sam_wald) (720)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: SONY DSC-R1, Carl Zeiss
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-17 14:19