Another at the Port Carling Winterfest, where folks get to try their hand at dogsledding. Leaning into the turns helps to keep the sled stable at speed. The dogs are Alaskan Huskies, not a recognized breed but rather a "pedigree mutt" bred specifically for pulling sleds fast.
Unsharp mask, clarify, saturation adjustment and sharpen midway on resize.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Kai Rannik (IaKoop) (819)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-02
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 58mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-06 10:56