Main square of Toronto's distillery district. 19th century industrial complex of whisky distillery is now
transformed into boutiques, art galleries, theatres
cafes, pubs and restaurants. Sepia tone to create atmosphere.
Critiques | Translate
vizion (729) 2007-03-18 16:33
I like the atmosphere you have created. If it wasn't for the little golf caddy and the lift, I would have guessed this was a photo from 1885 :-)
Deepforest (9260) 2007-03-22 3:10
very interesting picture and architecture. You created here amazing and very realistic atmosphere from the past... sepia is very good choice. I like composition too.
vinicio (23423) 2007-03-22 18:10
It remember me some movie about Al Capone and the proibitionism era :)
Well done janos, compliments, a well made image with interesting details.
- Copyright: Janos Gardonyi (paprika-jancsi) (2349)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S400
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Toronto -cityscapes and life [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-18 16:25