A street sign in the middle of the prairies. Taken near Rowans Ravine, near Strasbourg Saskatchewan.
My grandpa settled an area now called Uhl's Bay. He had it surveyed, and plotted land for each of the kids. Uhl street runs by each of the kids plot of land. It is nothing more than a gravel road, but it means a lot more than just that to our family.
Taken at dusk (8:47 pm) on a typical Saskatchewan night. Clear and a little crisp.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chris Uhl (cwu122) (75)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-05-24
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Kodak DX4330
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/90 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Road signs [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-03-24 10:19