A little neglected but well connected.
Légèrement négligé mais très branché.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cmartinez (91) 2004-02-26 12:53
I don't know why this picture has no comments. Though I know it is not a masterpiece, it really shows daily life in a Montreal neighborhood. We all like to see pretty pictures, sunsets, etc. But for many people around the world this is daily life view. Now, on the picture itself, I like it BW and I would have cropped it a little bit on the right and bottom to make the main window stringer in the composition. Nice job!
- Copyright: Frederic Poulin (freddd) (435)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-02-11
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 4500
- Exposure: f/10.3, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The uglier, grittier side of life. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-02-22 11:46