Minter gardens are in B.C just 100 km from Vancouver.
One of the most impressive gardens I have seen in Canada. If you go there take a big memory card with you :)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
onutzae (90) 2006-05-07 14:13
Very nice photo,i like the composition.Good work!
Corny (1706) 2006-05-09 3:06
100 Klm from Vancouver and One minute from my place! and I have yet to go there.
The railing, waterfall and tulips give this shot very good balance.
Hope you enjoyed the neighborhood!
- Copyright: Michael Safro (hobbitenok2005) (149)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon 18-55 mm EF-S
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-05-07 13:59