This railway bridge converted for the usage of a bicycle trail opposite Quebec city, is one among many bridge in ruins recycled for recreational ends. The workshop shows two additional views of the bridge. The bridge cross the Etchemin river on the south shore of the St-Lawrence river at Saint-Romuald-d'Etchemin.
Those interested in these old metallic structures may see others forme railway bridges posted by the author at:
Saint-Raymond-de-Portneuf, and at
Critiques | Translate
Klapaucius (627) 2006-02-08 9:10
Good composition, and a nice angle. The brightness of the sky overwhelmes the image, though, so it looks unbalanced. The top half of the image loses focus and looks 'washed out' by the brightness. You could try altering the levels or brightness.
pierrefonds (71725) 2006-07-06 8:54
Un bon point de vue du pont de Saint Romuald converti en piste cyclable. La photo a une bonne composition et de belles couleurs. Merci de partager.
- Copyright: Jean Pierre Forest (FORJP001) (3819)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-07
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: HP photosmart 120
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Steel truss bridges, Railway bridges / Ponts de compagnies ferroviaires, Les ruines du Québec / Quebec's ruins [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-09-17 12:05