"Grain of Salt." To be taken with the weather forecast. :) All day Tuesday, forecasts said it would be somewhere between mostly cloudy and cloudy in Banff. In Calgary, it was completely sunny. I gambled that Banff wouldn't be that much different, so I drove out there after work (I was in Calgary for work this week). I was right.
This is the road coming back from Lake Minnewanka and Two Jack Lake. Even though I've been to Banff numerous times, I've only been down this road one other time. Loved it both times.
- Copyright: Clark Monson (cdmonson) (4596)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 6D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, B+W 72mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-17 12:11