Please click on the image to view full-size panoramic version.
A view of the rolling hills of the Eastern Townships in Southern Quebec, Canada.
This shot was taken just outside Compton looking across the Coaticook River Valley.
The highest peak in the right background is Mount Orford and is about 35 kilometers (21 miles) away as the crow flies.
The rich farmland, extensive woodlands and countless rivers and lakes of this area just 90 minutes southeast of Montreal make it an ideal place for both residents and it's many seasonal visitors.
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6GII
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-02 14:06