Viewed from one of Lighthouse Park's vantage points, crashing waves washing against the rugged coastline...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
williewhistler (16394) 2013-06-05 0:57
Hello Marvs,the upright format that you have used to compose this dramatic shot works very well as you have captured the waves crashing on the rocks perfectly.
There are a fine range of tones and excellent sharpness,a lovely piece of photography.Well done.
- Copyright: Marvs Dumayas (tinvin) (460)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-06-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: nikon D 50, NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED, Hoya 52mm NDx8
- Exposure: f/22, 2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-04 23:26