Port Loring is located in the Parry Sound District.
Historically, it was an important logging centre. Currently, the community is known for its tourism industry, which is focused primarily on camping, deer hunting, fishing and snowmobiling.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: William Almonte Jimenez (VerticalRiver) (548)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XSi, Canon EFS 18-55 mm f/4.5-29 IS
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-19 8:27