Today, I would like to start a tribute to Niagara Falls. I will have a mix of digital and film pictures.
Here we see the different boats, called Maid of the Mist. They take tourists aboard, covered with plastic ponchos (Blue or Yellow) all the way to the foot of the Canadian fall.
It's a very busy and crowded sail, but certainly worth the expense. How often can we see a giant waterfall from such a close point of view?
Unfortunately, the day we went aboard, it was a gloomy day, unlike the morning of this shot.
I took this picture with the Mamyia 645 and 150mm lens, with Fuji Velvia 100.
- Copyright: Michel Zuffellato (vizugonesailing) (338)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Fuji Velvia 100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-04 5:34