The Saguenay fjord allows the waters from the Atlantic Ocean and of the Gulf of Saint-Lawrence to flow into the heart of the Saguenay Kingdom. It drains the water of a catchment basin that covers 88,000 km2 and is 550 kilometres long.
This arm of the sea originates at the centre of Quebec and in the northern forest east of Canada.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: ALESSANDRO MACCHI (SWEETFREEDOM) (23438)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Powershot Pro 1
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: USA AND CANADA 2008
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-23 8:51