The village of Petite-Rivière-Saint-François is located some 23 kilometers from Baie-Saint-Paul on the st.Lawrence River north of Quebec city. The landscape is magnificent, especially in the fall, when the woods take on their blazing colors.
You can see part of the massif du Charlevoix on the left of the picture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
swiatopelk777 (0) 2009-11-22 2:11
Nice landscape. Very fine colors. Good exposure.
Greetings from Warszawa!
raszid62 (18583) 2009-11-23 2:15
And once again the beautiful vast spaces. A plain emerged as the top. Beautiful sky, wonderful colors of grass and marsh wetlands.
- Copyright: ALESSANDRO MACCHI (SWEETFREEDOM) (20840)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Powershot Pro 1
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: USA AND CANADA 2008
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-22 1:55