“Too Old Houses” is a pun on words and the name of this photo which was taken in the beautiful community of Grand Beach.
It is located about thirty minutes from Burin. Every village has some older significant architecture.
On my visits to various settlements, capturing these photos is a great way to preserve some history.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-18
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-19 18:04