“Yellow Fishing Shed” is the name of this photo taken last week in scenic Burin. During low tide, several photos were taken using a Canon 100-400 mm IS L lens. This is my birding lens which I used earlier and this was the only lens on this trip.
These fishing stages are very common in this province and are quite beautiful.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-05
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-10 14:50