Somewhere in Britisch Columbia
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jovejupiter (234) 2009-04-21 6:04
Nice one James. The colors are wonderful an it's sharp throughout. The subject really tells me something about the place too. Nice job showing a beautiful landscape and an interesting place.
danielswalsh (13599) 2009-04-21 8:58
Nice shot James,
I fly Harbor Air quite often when back in Canada, and I suspect this is somewhere on BC's coast as they don't fly into Kamloops. It doesn;t look like either Vancouver, Richmond nor Nanaimo- so I'm guessing somewhere along the sunshine coast.
Nice shot none-the-less.
- Copyright: James vanderBorght (jamesprovision) (28)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-06
- Categories: Transportation
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Canadian Heritage [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-21 2:26