“Nature Stinks” is the name of this photo taken at Quidi Vidi Lake this morning. Bald eagles killed a number of gulls and the remains are not wasted. Nature can be very cruel and brutal.
I thought about calling this photo “brotherly love”. Why weren’t we all vegetarians?
This photo was shot in raw, converted to JPEG and saved for the web.
Please note that viewer discretion is advised!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-02-12
- Categories: Food, Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): birds [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-12 11:54