Cargo ships anchored in the Burrard Inlet west of Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge.
Photo taken from Ambleside Park in West Vancouver and looking southwest across the inlet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
photoray (12139) 2014-08-18 18:10
Interesting lineup on the horizon of these cargo and oil freighters, with a thick cloudy sky. No large containers evident, perhaps already unloaded?
Thanks for sharing,
CLODO (30220) 2014-08-20 6:13
amazing line of boats seeming to be anchored waiting for the storm to come.
npecanhuk (65332) 2014-08-26 19:14
Great idea and excellent photo job!
I love that sky!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, horizontal format and, above all, composition are all very good photo qualities that I really liked!
TFS - congrats,
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4792)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 8 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/16, 1/2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-18 17:07