In West Vancouver there is a very popular attraction called the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Within the park you'll find the world famous suspension bridge, a cliff walk and a maze of smaller suspension bridges high up in the trees. The walk through the forest on several trails is spectacular. This place is well your time. I just remembered: I need to write a review on Trip Adviser.
Critiques | Translate
batalay (38911) 2014-07-20 19:32
I was there just two years ago and was in awe of the beauty of the park. The Capilano Suspension Bridge, I found was an adventure in itself to cross. This is a lovely depiction of the trail... devoid of crowds.
asajernigan (21427) 2014-07-21 14:21
This is a nice composed shot of the forest trail. The overall green tone of the shot is very nice here. The path and bridge leads the eye through the shot perfectly.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-16
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 4 GB
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-20 16:30