If you go a bit further past the first waterfall at Cypress Falls Park you will surely pass by this rustic wood bridge crossing the upstream. Wood bridges really do make for an interesting subject specially set against nature so it is really hard to let the opportunity for a shot to pass by. Did slight saturation on the colors and brightened it a bit as the original was a bit dark...
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (32999) 2014-06-02 22:23
This forest looks superb magical! Like the scene composed so originally from a low POV and the charming green tones captured in the lighter part of your composition/background. The bridge is a nice part of the sight. Very well done!
- Copyright: Marvs Dumayas (tinvin) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D300s, 12-24mm f/4 Tokina AT-X 124 AF Pro DX
- Exposure: f/11, 1 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-02 0:34