Huge snow-capped mountains shoot up from the sea, just east of Vancouver. This paraglider was preparing for take-off on a rare crystal clear day. Paragliders can ride for hours on the air currents coming up against the mountain.
Downtown Vancouver is visible just to the right of the parachute. Vancouver Island is in the distance.
- Copyright: Sam Willard (sam) (897)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-06-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS, EF 24mm f/2.8, Fuji Sensia II 100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Parachutes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-12-27 13:18